- Develop the 120 films from the recent Niedersachsen road trip.
- Develop one of Tina’s HP5+ from same.
- Source negative storage file. I have archive storage file sheets for both 120 and 35mm, just not a folder to put them in. Having the storage sleeves sitting in a pile on my desk is not a good long-term archival solution.
- Source deep red filter for Leica, Yashica and Canon. I’m sick of not being able to see the sky.
- Source light meter. This one looks promising, but I’ll see what I can find more locally.