I was in Germany. It’s not safe for me there.
Here’s what followed me home:
- 1927 Zeiss Ikon Box Tengor
- 1950 Agfa Box 50
- 1932 Welta Compur Trio 6×9 folder
- 1937 Zeiss Ikon Prontor-S Nettar 515/2 6×9 folder
- Voigtländer Nokton Classic 35mm f/1.4 for Leica M
- Dörr Magnesium tripod
- Manfrotto geared tripod head
The excess baggage money far exceeded the cost of the vintage cameras. At least I got an upgrade into the deal.
No more flea market cameras for me for a while, unless something shocking and compelling comes my way. Give me a decent shipping deal and some pocket money and a couple of days scouring Berlin flea markets and I will score, score score…